[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 trunking - timing - ztdummy??

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 16 05:56:07 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 21:03 +0100, Håkan Källberg wrote:
[snip]
> >I don't know how to configure zaptel ( /etc/zaptel.conf )

I don't think you need to do anything with zaptel.conf when you are
using ztdummy. Someone on irc mentioned that ztdummy's timing is off by
about 3%. So if you are serious about your timing why don't you get a
X100P to make sure you have the proper timing.

[snip]
> Btw, I am using Asterisk 1.0.2, Zaptel 1.0.0, SuSE 9.2 ( kernel 2.6.8 )
[snip]

Afaik it is preferred to always install zaptel, libpri, asterisk and
asterisk-addons from the same release. You are using asterisk 1.0.2 with
zaptel 1.0.0. Get the latest stable branch with:
cvs co -r v1-0 zaptel libpri asterisk asterisk-addons asterisk-sounds
Install them and see if that solves anything.

Regards,
Patrick