[Asterisk-Users] ADSI questions for a 390 ADSI Phone

Rob Emanuele rje at shoreis.com
Mon Nov 15 13:40:17 MST 2004

I got a 390 Adsi phone (unlocked) hooked to my wct400.  It seems too work
pretty well.  I'm having two little problems with it.

1) The idle title screen will not show up unless I manually press service
and select "Asterix PBX".  What seems odd is that if I do not manually
select it it follows the script correctly if the phone goes off hook.
Summing up, my title screen is the Time and date (when it should say
"Asterisk PBX" and have a soft key for voice mail) and going off hook
shows "Asterisk PBX" and 3 soft keys programmed.

2) Comedian mail always asks to download it self when it it already on the
phone.

In other news, is there documentation for the ".adsi" scripts anywhere?

Thanks for all your help.

--Rob