[Asterisk-Users] AgentCallBackLogin

Shawn Dillon shawn at crsretailpro.com
Mon Nov 15 08:59:29 MST 2004

> I have the AgentCallBackLogin working well when the support technician
> logs into the queue manually. If there a way to get certain extensions
> to automatically log into the queue? That way I do not have to worry
> about help desk staff forgetting to log into the support queue and
> never receiving support calls.

As far as I know, it's enought to add those extensions as a members in
queue.conf.
--
Graf0

Ok, I will share more details with my particular installation.

1)       In my extensions.conf I have the following;

exten => 997,1,AgentCallBackLogin(999|999 at default)

2)       In my agents.conf I have the following

group=1

agent => 999,1234,Test Agent

3)       In my queues.conf I have he following

member => Agent/999

When an agent dials extension 997 and enters their password they will
then be included in the support queue for calls. If they do not call
extension 997 and enter their password when a call is placed into the
support queue a message appears on the console stating that "no one is
answering the support queue".

Is there a way to get a certain extension to automatically log into a
support queue? Or do I need to have every technician , at the start of
every shift, log into the support queue manually?

As an aside , this community has been very helpful in getting my
Asterisk box up and running. Thanks to all.

Shawn Dillon