[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk

asterisk-users at nik-martin.com asterisk-users at nik-martin.com
Mon Nov 15 07:47:30 MST 2004

After a recent upgrade to asterisk HEAD, my asterisk startup scripts don't
properly start asterisk.  They have since May, which is the last time I
upgraded.  I am on Slackware 9.1, running kernel 2.4.26.  After reboot,
lsmod shows wct1xxp, then zaptel, which would indicate it now loads out of
order?  Shouldn't zaptel be loaded first?

Maybe my original install is a little hacked.  Where do you load all your
modules and asterisk from on startup of your server?

I have a T100P and a TDM400P installed.