[Asterisk-Users] ResponseTimeout problem

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Sun Nov 14 22:13:30 MST 2004

> This is correct.  However, if you wish to have it pause between
> priorities for an extension change, try using the application
> "WaitExten".  Here's a show application waitexten:
>
>   -= Info about application 'WaitExten' =-

Yes, I was looking at it already but it is available in ver. 1.0.0 and
up; I'm on 0.9 on Gentoo.  Gentoo is kind of slow when it comes to
Asterisk.  There is an unstable ver. 1.0.2 in unstable branch but it
doesn't compile (there is an error when compiling).
So I will have to learn how to upgrade using CVS or wait for Gentoo
stable version.  If I use CVS I'm not sure if startup scrip will be
upgraded as well in /etc/init.d/

--
#Joseph