[Asterisk-Users] asterisk & ser setup consulting needed

Chad Whitten chadwick at eipi.net
Sun Nov 14 15:11:06 MST 2004

my company is deploying a metaswitch vp3510 and we are looking to add some
additional services via voip.  ive messed around briefly with asterisk
(had it working a time or two with some cisco 79xx phones and such) but
dont have the time required to really get in and dig around on how to get
it working for what we currently need. Once its setup, Im sure I can
maintain the system, but Ive had trouble with the extensions.conf file
getting it to work.

here are our needs:
1. voicemail integration using asterisk with the metaswitch
   - the metaswitch supports sip and i have configured it to recognize my
asterisk server as the voicemail server.
   - i have asterisk installed on a box (suse 9.0) but havent done
anything beyond the compile of asterisk and a few modules

2. sip proxy using ser for sip clients to connect to and place calls
through the metaswitch vp3510.

anyone interested, please contact me via email with your hourly rate.

--
Chad Whitten