[Asterisk-Users] isdn to sip gw

FuturaHost.Com Lists lists at futurahost.org
Sun Nov 14 12:02:36 MST 2004

	May be my post wasn't gentle enough? May be colisters are expecting
some more detailed info about my config?

	Sincerely, my need is not critical, in fact im simply playing with
this, but i think a merit some answer?

Thanks

Pablo

--
Pablo Povarchik

Quality Colocation and Dedicated Servers services
Colocation facilities include Fremont California,
London UK and Trento Italy

+------- FuturaHost.Com - Industrial & Business Class ISP --------+