[Asterisk-Users] Does Music On Hold not work on Debian???

Joost Kraaijeveld J.Kraaijeveld at Askesis.nl
Sun Nov 14 09:41:05 MST 2004

Hi all,

Is there anyone who has music on hold working on a Debian 2.6 kernel, Asterisk 1.0.1 and mpg123 0.59r, all installed with apt-get?

Whatever I do I keep getting a "WARNING[1130572720]: Unable to start music on hold (class 'default') on channel SIP/softel1-15b2" with no additional info.

I can use mpg123 on the command prompt to listen to mp3 files using any account I can think.

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14