[Asterisk-Users] Cisco ATA and G729

Franceen Thompson franceen at thompson.cc
Sat Nov 13 23:17:37 MST 2004

I’m not sure about the G711 codec on the ATA, but I know you need to
purchase the g729 from digium.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=asterisk_g729"http://www.digium.co
m/index.php?menu=asterisk_g729

pretty inexpensive at $10 each.  That’s for “concurrent” connections to
the server.

Tim.