[Asterisk-Users] Remote answer not detected

DB DB at M-and-D.com
Sat Nov 13 20:45:13 MST 2004

> Il dom, 2004-11-14 alle 00:13, DB ha scritto:
>> Here's my a section of my simple extensions.conf
> <snip>
>> exten => s,5,Dial(Zap/4/2326932|15)
>> exten => s,6,Voicemail,u100
> <snip>
>> It works, but when the call is routed out on ZAP/4 (at priority 5),
>> Asterisk seems to not realize the call is answered. After 15 seconds it
>> proceeds to voicemail interrupting the call. Can anyone help?
>
> eh, perhaps with some details about your zap...
> ie what card?
> zaptel.conf?
> zapata.conf?
>
> matteo, still without divinatory powers

Hi - thanks for the reply - here's that info:

card is TDM22B

zaptel.conf:
==================
fxoks=1-2 # Make sure that the FXS(green) modules are closest
fxsks=3-4 # This is for the FXO module(s) becaus
defaultzone=us
loadzone=us
==================

zapata.conf:
===================
[trunkgroups]
[channels]
switchtype=national
signalling=fxo_ls
rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
busydetect=yes
callprogress=yes
progzone=us

signalling=fxo_ks
echocancel=yes ; You can set this to 32, 64, or 128, tweak to your needs.
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=400 ; Asterisk trains to the beginning of the call, number
is in milliseconds
callerid=asreceived
group=1
context=MD_line1 ; Points to the default context of your extensions.conf
channel => 1

signalling=fxo_ks
echocancel=yes ; You can set this to 32, 64, or 128, tweak to your needs.
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=400 ; Asterisk trains to the beginning of the call, number
is in milliseconds
callerid=asreceived
group=2
context=MD_line2 ; Points to the default context of your extensions.conf
channel => 2

signalling=fxs_ks
group=3
context=incoming_9141252
channel=> 3 ; Again if you only have one FXO module remove the '-4'

signalling=fxs_ks
group=4
context=incoming_3493729
channel=> 4 ; Again if you only have one FXO module remove the '-4'

DB