[Asterisk-Users] Make good use of time. (was: SysMaster and GPL Violation)

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sat Nov 13 16:30:50 MST 2004

Ok I'm not one to beat around the bush here... so here goes.

This has got to be the most wasted energy I have ever seen.  If only half of
you put as much energy into pissing and moaning on the list as we do working
to make asterisk better IT WOULD TEN TIMES BETTER!!! (Not that it isn't
already, but it could be many times better).

So I put it to you like this... SHUT THE HELL UP PEOPLE... Work on
documentation or work on fixing bugs.   This mindless arguing on the list
gets us NOWHERE.  We must all work together!

A good place to start is http://bugs.digium.com and http://www.voip-info.org

Now every one play nice before I call your mommie!!!

bkw