[Asterisk-Users] SysMaster and GPL Violation

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sat Nov 13 06:23:45 MST 2004

The reason these threads end up rambling on far too much is people post
without reading anything pertinent in the previsious messages.

SysMaster has been vehemently denying their systems are based on
Asterisk, so they have *not* been making any source available, or
telling customers where you might find it. However, their system does
nothing whatsoever to disguise that is really is *. They seem far too
lazy to do any actual work, so probably the code they use is * without
any modifications. However, the licence requires they tell customers how
to get obtain unmodified source code.

Steve