[Asterisk-Users] Calling an outside number along side otherinternal extensions?

Paul Fielding paul.fielding at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 12 19:14:47 MST 2004

Hmmm... Interesting that you mention it's not a problem with VOIP companies
as they use PRI.  The analog trunk I'm connecting to is actually a Vonage
line.  Thing is, it seems to me that by connecting via the Zap channel to
the Vonage ATA I'm effectively cancelling any advantage that Vonage's PRI
might have... (?).    I don't believe I have any other alternatives for
connecting to Vonage's service, but perhaps I'm wrong about that.

Perhaps I'll give the "c" option a try.  It looks like it might do the
job...

regards,

Paul