[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk crashes after call when running as non-root, bug???

Joost Kraaijeveld J.Kraaijeveld at Askesis.nl
Fri Nov 12 12:58:30 MST 2004

Hi all,

I am using Debian Sarge (2.6) with ISDN4Linux. If I run asterisk as root everyting is OK. If I run asterisk as the user asterisk, the programm crashes after answering a call. No message in the asterisk logs but the /var/log/messages says:

Nov 12 20:42:01 localhost kernel: isdn: HiSax1,ch0 cause: E0010

Is this a bug or is this a known feature that can be solved by properly configuring asterisk?

TIA

Joost