[Asterisk-Users] $200 AMP documentation bounty

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Fri Nov 12 10:31:06 MST 2004

Check me if I am wrong, but that's the precise project this thread is
complaining about...

Personally I do not care for web-based administration of real-time
systems, regardless of how easy they are to develop. That's just me.

At Dean's request I am removing the splinter topic to a new thread, anyway.

Greg