[Asterisk-Users] $200 AMP documentation bounty

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Fri Nov 12 10:24:55 MST 2004

Those of you that are interested in building a GUI interface should look
at the AMP project hosted at sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/amportal/

I think it would be great to have a unified GUI for Asterisk.

Have a great day!

Geoff

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com <> scribbled on :