[Asterisk-Users] ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No

Rob Emanuele rje at shoreis.com
Fri Nov 12 00:41:36 MST 2004

Well, I just swapped around some motherboards and it now comes up
correctly!!!!  Yeah!!!

Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F Board 1"

           1 WCTDM/0/0 FXOKS
           2 WCTDM/0/1 FXOKS
           3 WCTDM/0/2 FXOKS
           4 WCTDM/0/3 FXOKS

Thanks all!!

Incidently, I'm using the exact same chipset (i440bx).  The bios just
sucked eggs.

Thanks,

Rob