[Asterisk-Users] Hooking up a an Adit 600

Richard Reina rf_reina at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 09:18:52 MST 2004

Thank you very much for your response.  I was
wondering if it would be ok for me to ask you a couple
of additional questions.

1. Do you think this woul work?

http://www.phonegeeks.com/patpanwit25p.html

2. If I use the 25 pair ("Amphenol") for hooking up
analog phones, what ports on the ADIT 600 do I use for
hooking up my eight analog incoming phone lines?

Thanks again for your help.

If my questions are unclear (not suprising since I am
completely clueless) feel free to call me toll free at

888-448-7874.

Richard Reina.