[Asterisk-Users] Hooking up a an Adit 600

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Wed Nov 10 16:05:30 MST 2004

We also sometimes use a specialty block for this from Allen Tel Products. #
AT125-SM. Rather than a "punch" down it has a block of 25 rj11 (standard phone
jack) connectors and one male and one female amphenol connector. I will often
use this when I want to install an asterisk box in front of an existing
keysystem to add new features like voicemail and IVR. It kind of depends on what
your existing cabling looks like as to which makes more sense. The rj11 block is
more expensive, so I wouldn't recommend it unless you really have a good reason
over a 66 block.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology