[Asterisk-Users] iconnect incoming problems

Sathya Weerasooriya sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 12:19:16 MST 2004

Hi,

I cannot receive any calls via icoonect. I can make outgoing calls, and also
I can see sipauth.deltathree.com registering me correctly (I am on public
internet). When I try calling-in I wouldn't even get an invite my way. I
then hookup a grandstream ata and without a problem it was able to receive
calls. I have been using Iconnect for months without many problems. I was
using asterisk 1.0 when I detected the problem and just upgraded to 1.0.11
(latest stable) but still the problem persists.

Any hints ????

Cheers

SW