[Asterisk-Users] Marconi Sys X/TE410P configuration

Steve Kennedy steve-asterisk at gbnet.net
Tue Nov 9 17:19:58 MST 2004

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 10:16:08PM +0000, Storer, Darren wrote:

> Hi Steve,

Hi, name rings a bell for some reason ?

> On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 14:05:18 +0000, Steve Kennedy
> <steve-asterisk at gbnet.net> wrote:
> > Has anyone got a working config for a Marconi System X (Q.931) and
> > Digium TE410P?
> Check out the quote that Scott posted from an earlier listing. If you
> are sure that you have EuroISDN/ETSI circuits from the System X switch
> I can post sample configs for TE410P (although they should already be
> somewhere in the mailing list archives...).

The EuroISDN check should be resolved tomorrow, if it's not already it
will be by the time I'm at a system ready to test :)

> TE410P works well with System X; if you give us a clue as to which
> carrier you will be connecting via I might be able to offer additional
> advice on CLI propagation etc.

THUS ...

Couldn't find any config data on the lists, though did pick out the
EuroISDN stuff. Hopefully it's just a switch misconfiguration.

Steve

--
NetTek Ltd Phone/Fax +44-(0)20 7483 2455
SMS steve-epage (at) gbnet.net [body] gpg 1024D/468952DB 2001-09-19