[Asterisk-Users] IAX and ADSI Help

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Tue Nov 9 06:49:06 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 17:47, Christopher Dobbs wrote:
> Does anyone know how to transfer ADSI information over IAX, I have
> looked at the code, and it apears that this is posible.

I think ADSI currently only works with Zap channels. You are correct
that it should be possible with any channel type but my understanding is
that it's only currently implemented in the Zap channel driver. I don't
have paperwork to back that up though :)

What are you trying to do? Run an analog ADSI phone through an IAXy or
something?

-Seth

--
Seth Remington