[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP + Lexmark 6170 = Cut off faxes?

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Nov 8 16:41:36 MST 2004

Hi Scott,

I have looked at many similar reports, and all but one turned out to be
due to data slips. However, if you are sure this is only happening with
one particular FAX machine your problem might be different. In t30.c
uncomment the first line. Rebuild spandsp and try FAXing. You should get
audio log files in /tmp. Send them to me, and I will investigate.

Steve