[Asterisk-Users] Sort of OT: Grandstream Phone and MS Wireless mouse

Roger Hanson roger at makarios.us
Mon Nov 8 10:44:53 MST 2004

I have a Grandstream 101 phone on my desk. I also use a Microsoft
Wireless Optical mouse.

When I'm using the phone, the mouse doesn't work very well - herky jerky
movement.  If I move the phone away from the mouse and receiver, they
work fine again - otherwise I need them very close together to get the
mouse to work.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I assume it's not fixable other than
"move the phone away from the mouse"?  Do all phones have this problem
or if I upgrade to a better quality phone, it'll work fine?

Makarios Communications, LLC
Network Monitoring, Consulting, Web Hosting
www.makarios.us
info at makarios.us