[Asterisk-Users] RE: Limit DTMF Tones

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Mon Nov 8 10:38:52 MST 2004

Ok I figured it out mostly, I went by what Flynn posted.  I commented out
the particular lines in res_features.c  when a call is connected no DTMF is
passed.  The only problem I am having now is I'm not sure how to set up the
IVR.  This is what I need to be done.  Sounds simple and probably is, but I
have never used the IVR function in *.

I would like the following to happen for a person to be able to dial out.

--- The person goes to phone dials 2
--- IVR answers and speaks "Please enter the destination phone number"
--- The persons enters the phone number they would like to dial
--- IVR  Then says "Enter your 6 digit PIN number"
--- The person enters their PIN number
--- * Then dials the phone number that was entered, pauses 5 seconds then
dials the PIN number that was entered.

* does not need to process these numbers in any way,  It does not need to
check PIN numbers.  I just want * to send these numbers.