[Asterisk-Users] Queue announce behavior for callback agents?

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Sun Nov 7 12:53:42 MST 2004

 From a quick glance, it appears that this is not a trivial change.

the ackcall is handled by the agent channel, and the agent channel doesn't
tell queue that the channel has been aswered until the # key is
pressed.  Once queue understands that the channel is answered it plays the
announcement.

To make what you want work, both applications would need additional coding
to have app_agent be able to notify app_queue that the end device has
answered but wants an announcement message before accepting the caller, and
also supply information to app_queue that the end user accepts or rejects
the call after hearing the annoucement.

You may want to submit a feature request at http://bugs.digium.com/ asking
for this feature.

-Chris