[Asterisk-Users] ATCC - Astcc-Admin.cgi File

Darren Wiebe darren at hagenhomes.com
Fri Nov 5 08:04:54 MST 2004

This could easily be done via apache security.  That is how I do it.
That keeps the astcc-admin script as straight forward as possible.  I've
been reluctant to add support directly to the script because it has
support to be called with options and it will magically generate
cards.....  The "First Use", etc fields do not have support written into
astcc for them yet.  Somebody has made a patch for them, I will try to
find it and deal with it in the near future.

Darren Wiebe
darren at hagenhomes.com