[Asterisk-Users] ATCC - Astcc-Admin.cgi File

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Fri Nov 5 07:34:16 MST 2004

Darren,

There is one more important change we need to do - security for the
admin page.
We need to incorporate a user name and password for the Administrator
page.

Without this, pretty much anyone  who has knowledge of the url can
access the admin page.

Check this link below which is our beta site which is open and has no
security.

http://64.243.115.66/cgi-bin/astcc-admin/astcc-admin.cgi?mode=Brands

I have a question - The "First Use" , "Expiration" and "In Use" all
are showing Zeroes, even when I used theese cards for a while.

Any ideas?

Seshu Kanuri
/SNIP/