[Asterisk-Users] FXO Module Error

Adnan Ahmed adnan at xnet.com.pk
Tue Nov 2 09:53:51 MST 2004

Hi,
I am using TDM400 with FXO and FXS ,every time i probe  FXO with
modprobe wcfxo it gives error that no such device  and refers  to insmod
/dmesg for details but when i  dmesg  it gives me  following description
about  it.

Zapata Telephony Interface Registered  on major 196
Freshmaker version: 71
Freshmaker passed register test
Module 0:Installed -- Auto FXS/DPO
Module 1:Not Installed
Module 2:Not Installed
Module 3:Installed -- Auto FXO (FCC MODE)
Found a Wildcard TDM:Wildcard TDM400 REV E/F (4 modules)

Also insmod gives same error PLUS it gives
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module
parameters,including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.

What is this meaning ? Hardware or Software problem?I don't know.
Kindly helping me out.
Thanks in advance.

Adnan Ahmed.