[Asterisk-Users] 4-port T1 and TDM400 w/FXS in the same chassis problem

jr.richardson at cox.net jr.richardson at cox.net
Thu Nov 4 15:13:09 MST 2004

Hi Guys,

I have 1 TE410P and 1 TDM400 w/3FXS installed in the same server.  I can make each card work fine when only one is loaded and configured but with both cards running, i'm getting strange errors on the FXS card (not ringing the extension).

I don't have a channel overlap, ztcfg gives no errors, the line up is PRI B1-23, D24, TDM Zap/1-3 set for FXS.

I've manipulated the driver sequence loading, PCI slot configuration, numbering sequence.

I'm really wondering if it's even possible to have both T1 cards and TDM cards in the same chassis?

Thanks.

JR