[Asterisk-Users] remote hold.

Jon Lawrence jon at lawrence.org.uk
Thu Nov 4 14:45:00 MST 2004

Hi all,
I'm pretty sure that there would be something (or at least some ideas) about
this on the wiki - but the wiki seems to have disappeared.

I'm wanting to implement a facility were by if a user dials a certain
extension they can input the actual extension (ext A) they need to talk to,
the call will be marked as an emergency. If a call is marked as emergency (or
urgent if you like) then call other calls to 'ext A' are placed on hold and
the new call is given priority.

Has anyone any ideas how to implement something like this ?

Jon