[Asterisk-Users] NAT with Linksys

Nahuel Alejandro Ramos nahuelon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:30:20 MST 2004

Hi,
  I am living a wear thing. I am using my asterisk with all kind of
NAT / PAT / NPAT, with multiple ports on the same network address and
all works perfect.
  The problem I have been trying to solve is with a Cisco ATA behind a
Linksys NAT. The ATA's register work ok, but when I execute "sip show
peers" on the CLI I get a UNREACHABLE at the status column, and when I
try to call it, the asterisk send me to his voicemail because is
unreachable. But when the ATAs dial, the call work great.
  I have other ATAs behind other NATs (f.e. iptables) and they work perfectly.
  I have tried using the DMZ option on my linksys (putting the ATA
private IP) but I stay having the problem.
  Could anyone give me a guide to search for a solution. I have been
googleing but I could not find a solution.
  Thank you very much.

        Nahuel Ramos.