[Asterisk-Users] Limit DTMF tones

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Nov 4 12:29:57 MST 2004

Hi Flynn,
Feel free to contact me offline if you feel this isn't suitable
conversation for online but I read an article about this a few weeks ago
about how you were freezing out other carriers for offering cheaper
calls to inmates than the inflated prices you charged. And I don't
understand how you are legally allowed to do this.

It must be profit driven because surely I could call one of my approved
numbers eg sister and then have her pass along the information to a
third party.

Surely if you were looking to solve this 'isolation' issue and were
serious about it you would be tackling this problem another way.

Cheers,
Dean