[Asterisk-Users] OT: anyone using pointone?

Matt Hess mhess at livewirenet.com
Thu Nov 4 10:35:28 MST 2004

Sorry for the OT message but I'm very curious to see if anyone on this
list uses pointone for long distance sip call termination?

We've been having an off and on problem with them saying they do not
support sip message with a fqdn in the from field.. which to me appears
to be a breakage of the sip rfc.. and to top it off all our other calls
process through them just fine expect to a current problem area code out
in California.. I feel they are giving us a very generic white-washed
answer and do not wish to actually provide good customer service..
opinions, comments, or cuss words?