[Asterisk-Users] X100P & Analog PBX - not RING and not answer

alexandre::aldeia digital alepaes at ad2.com.br
Thu Nov 4 07:31:49 MST 2004

Hi,

I connect a X100p in a Analog PBX extension.

If I want to call a analog extension (e.g.: using a softphone), the
asterisk pick up the extension and dial perfectly.
If I call the extension where where the X100Pp is connected (inside the
company), the asterisk doesn't answer the call.

I do: modprobe wcfxo debug=1 opermode=1

This message repeats lot of times:
Setting hook state to 0 (0a)

But in syslog, I don't see the "RING!" and "NO RING!" messages.
This is the outputs of the ztmonitor and audacity:
http://www.ad2.com.br/asterisk/teste.wav.bz2
http://www.ad2.com.br/asterisk/teste.png.bz2

And the state of Zap channels is always offhook:

*CLI> zap show channel 1
Channel: 1
(...)
InAlarm: 0
Signalling Type: FXS Kewlstart
(...)
Actual Hookstate: Offhook

If I disconnect the cable of the board, the hookstate changes to onhook.
I made a lot of tests with tx and rx gain w/o success.

Thanks for any help.

Alexandre Arruda Paes