[Asterisk-Users] Perl AGIs & TCP Sockets

Victor Cartes vcartes-ast at conexion.com.py
Thu Nov 4 08:15:47 MST 2004

Hello everybody

    Do you remember I sent a case to the list about a digit "1" phantom I
received when I call the method get_data or stream_file? Fine. I realized
that It does not happend when I omit a subrutine I my code where I open a
TCP client socket by IO::Socket.

    I think It is because Asterisk send data to AGI by STDIN, like my
socket; and somehow the "1" I get come from the TCP Socket. Am I right? If
so... why does It happend after I properly close my socket?

    Please give me a hand!

    Thanks in advace.

    Víctor