[Asterisk-Users] what do I ask my provider for when using e&m_w and a T100P?

Thu Nov 4 06:51:21 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 00:47, Tony Nichols wrote:
> 4. How do I put the channel in debug mode? help says use debug channel
> <channel>. I tried debug channel zap/1 and I get an error.
> What is the correct syntax!

I think it is something like:
pri debug span 1
try the ? mark, or tab key, it will help see what options are available.
I think there is also:
pri debug intense span 1

or something like that....

I don't have any other advice for you, except perhaps to look at zttool
and see what it reports that status as...

Regards,
Adam