[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fw: Re: How far is IAX to be a Standard

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Wed Nov 3 10:55:26 MST 2004

> however don't think it's fair to continue this discussion on this list.

certainly not the ad homina.

but i think it is very important to try to understand how to get
the best possible technical solutions advanced in the market and
in the ivtf.  and iax, though maybe not perfect, has a lot to
offer that needs to be seriously looked at.

similarly, i think we need to do what we can to understand how
asterisk can be made as competitive as possible with telephant
solutions.  unique != more marketable.  breaking usage patterns
is not more marketable.  we have to be careful to not fall into
the old engineers' traps.

randy