[Asterisk-Users] Fw: Re: How far is IAX to be a Standard

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Tue Nov 2 12:14:17 MST 2004

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 02:00 pm, Steve Totaro wrote:
> >> This thread was started by Randy Bush
> >
> > false
> >
> > but i love the personal attacks.  shows the desperation.
> >
> > randy
>
> I admit my mistake, you did not start the thread and I beg to differ about
> the personal attack.  At least, I was not personally attacking you.  I dont
> even know you, but I see you have quite an impressive resume.
>
> I was just pointing out some knee jerk reactions from more than one member
> that usually does not react that way.  That coupled with blogs like this
> http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/namedroppers.html does raise an eyebrow or two.

As interested as I am in DNS (and I'd love to see more talks about it) I
however don't think it's fair to continue this discussion on this list.

There's a certain urge to set ones name right, but that's done with one
statment. Or not at all, if one is happy to know that one is right and don't
really care what others think when they can't even bother to ask the person
directly.
--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin