[Asterisk-Users] Anyone have bristuff's zaphfc module coexisting with wcfxs for the tdm400p?

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Wed Nov 3 09:52:38 MST 2004

Steve,

please make sure that ztcfg is not run twice! Usually modprobing the
TDM400P driver will trigger ztcfg automatically. After that, running
it again manually will make the zaphfc cards totally non-responsive.
This is known bug that is unfortunately still under investigation...

So, do this:

modprobe zaptel
insmod zaphfc.o
insmod wcfxs.o