[Asterisk-Users] Anyone have bristuff's zaphfc module coexisting with wcfxs for the tdm400p?

steve at daviesfam.org steve at daviesfam.org
Tue Nov 2 11:04:24 MST 2004

Any advice:

I have a customer who bought a TDM400P.  Turns out he has an HFC-S ISDN
card that he was using with Klaus' bristuff patch and the zaphfc module.

He can't get the two working together.

Either works by itself.

I have succesfully configured a quadBRI and a TDM31B together on one box
with no problem, so it seems to be some issue specifically with the zaphfc
module.

Does anyone have any clues for me on how to get this going for him?  I do
see in the archive that others have hit this issue, but I didn't find any
solution...

Thanks,
Steve