[Asterisk-Users] dialing from mexico mapping numbers.

James Coberly james.coberly at xmc.com
Tue Nov 2 18:13:50 MST 2004

Try

exten => NNNXXXX,1,Dial(${TRUNK}/01152664${EXTEN},,) ; Tijuana Local
call takes NNNXXXX, sent as 01152664NNNXXXX exten =>
NNNXXXX,2,Congestion

exten => 01NNXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(${TRUNK}/011${EXTEN:2},,) ; MX Call takes
01   NN NN NN NN NN, sent as 011 NN NN NN NN NN
exten => 01NNXXXXXXXX,2,Congestion

exten => 001NXXNXXNXXX,1,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN:2},,)  ;  US Calls Dialed
as 001 NNN-NNN-NNNN Sent as 1-NNN-NNN-NNNN Exten =>
001NXXNXXNXXX,2,Congestion

XMC - Ask us for the best prices in T1's for data and voice services
nationwide.  We will not be beat!