[Asterisk-Users] Remote Office question, Draytek , recommended analog phone

Voip Business voipbusiness at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:12:39 MST 2004

Shawn...

I have too many problems with a customer with a Vigor2600V ( I have
sell something about 6) and all of them are not good (they looses
registration for some reazon)

Note:

this happens with Asterisk, SER proxy, Snom Proxy and a Voicemaster SIP

Conclussion: NOT RECOMENDED

But the vigor 2300 and others are a reall good stuff for "security"
and VPN are really great.

By the way has someone in here connect a Sipura behind a Vigor 2200 -
2300 BB router?

Regards

HA