[Asterisk-Users] Remote Office question, Draytek , recommended analog phone

Shawn Dillon shawn at crsretailpro.com
Tue Nov 2 10:08:20 MST 2004

If there a way to connect an IP phone at a remote office to a device
(like the Sipura 3000) that would allow local POTS failover in case of
the Asterisk or VPN going down?

I know the Sipura would allow a analog phone to connect to the local
POTS in case of a * failure, we just want to standardize on IP phones (
Polycom 600) all around.

Also has anyone had experience with the Draytek VOIP Wireless routers?

And finally, if we need to use a Sipura 3000 in the remote offices is
there any benefit with going with a Sayson analog phone versus any
other?

Thanks

Shawn Dillon