[Asterisk-Users] RE: Question--Eezee phone?

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue Nov 2 08:21:10 MST 2004

I don't have any complaint about the Voice dying alltogether. Change the
Spiral cord between the handset and the Phone and try again. Usually
that is the problem. I had one such case before.

Also Uncheck the VAD(Voice Activity Detection).

VAD does not work well on many SIP phones that use Compression Codecs.

Seshu Kanuri