[Asterisk-Users] Allied Telesyn Residential Gateway 613

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue Nov 2 08:11:27 MST 2004

I spoke to them a couple of months ago to buy their SIP Boards so that I can make my own Dialup SIP Phone and I was told that their residential gateway products are now out of life. Their SIP Implementation has not worked well and hence they decided to close that business.

I dont know their current status though

Seshu Kanuri

  _____