[Asterisk-Users] Motherboard compatibility with 6 PCI slots for TDM04B

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Tue Nov 2 07:08:10 MST 2004

Asterisk Mania wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to ask what model and brand of motherboard that can
> handle 4-6 PCI TDM04B without having a problem with IRQ etc. I would
> like to know your recomendations since I would like to connect my 20
> ports FXS mobile trunk gateway.
>

> Best regards
> AstMania

At that density, I'm sure most of the list would agree that, depending
on your situation, you might be better server with a T100P or or the
like tied into a channel bank.  This configuration would only use one
pci slot, and would allow greater expansion without new hardware and
ease expansion when new hardware was needed (ie. you wouldn't
necessarily need another pc).

Good luck,
Chris

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com