[Asterisk-Users] T100P Caller ID UK

James Botham James.Botham at computersoftware.com
Mon Nov 1 10:14:15 MST 2004

I agree,

When will all the Americans realise that the planet is much bigger than just
them, (not being insulting, I think the US is a fantastic country) The
technology works over here great but just little features like that will
stop * from being a platform in a country these are such ****basic**** PBX
functions that are required by all end users. And its bad enough paying
£2.50 a month for it and not being able to use it.

The patch we had in Mantia works great why don't they just apply it and have
done.

Cheers

James