[Asterisk-Users] Re: Voicemail with separate greetings based on extension

Leah Newmark lnewmark at capalon.com
Mon Nov 1 10:09:57 MST 2004

Thanks. I knew this as a possibility, but as for the mailbox owner, he will
then have to record his greetings not through VoicemailMain. That's basically
what I was wondering. I guess Asterisk Voicemail doesn't provide for multiple
extensions per box.

I appreciate your help...and for the person who gave the idea about a macro --
quite interesting, but a bit more complicated than the regular playback, and
not so necessary because the rest of the mailboxes are going to be
straightforward.

Thanks guys for all your help.

On Monday 01 November 2004 12:01, asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com