[Asterisk-Users] video conferencing with sip

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Mon Nov 1 09:06:44 MST 2004

All done.
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+bounty+Meet+Me+vid
eo+conferencing

Anyone want to kick in some bounty money to make this happen? You know
it would be a killer application that would truly set us apart from the
pack.

Anyone have any feature sets they would like to see included?

If you check out the macromedia comms server you can see how this
feature set is already working in a sip software solution.
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashcom

Anyone interested in working on this email me I may be able to find
funds to offer partial solutions that show promise.

Cheers,
Dean